Tuesday, December 22, 2015

SHE'S ELECTRIC

Hiii! A new editorial that I styled was published by Grunge N Art Magazine! We had some last minute hiccups / hurdles, but I'm so pleased with how it turn out! It honestly just reinforces my theory (or opinion rather) that when a team works as a collective rather than only being concerned about thier own craft/role, the final product will almost always be pretty amazing. Without hesitation or any doubt I will say that I not only respect and look up to my other 3 team members as artists but truly like and care about them as human beings.
 These photos have a magical energy to them, they're ELECTRIC.. 













PHOTOGRAPHY BY BOBBY PROM
MODEL: ASIA LEE HENRY (w/ NO TIES)
MAKEUP & HAIR BY MEAGAN BROWN
STYLING BY CARA BLOOM

1 comment:

Viva La DIY said...

WOW!! Loving these vibrant colors.
♡ Dulce