Tuesday, October 13, 2015

She was a psychedelic mess

Heyyy! Hope everyone is enjoying Halloween season! (This isn't a Halloween post so please stop being excited.) 
These are some fun edits I did earlier just for the heck of it. I was trying this background erasing app to see if it was difficult to use. I think it was pretty user friendly, these might have looked better if I had more patience tho, haha. 



This last one doesn't really fit the theme,but I made it so needless to say I think it's hilarious.(which is why it's here.)

3 comments:

Viva La DIY said...

The last one, Peaches!! Seriously love your sense of humor :)
♡ Dulce

Viva La DIY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindwormmm said...

So much fun <3 :D
I think it looks great that the edges are rougher in some parts!!

Last one :DD you are adorable!