Monday, August 10, 2015

Styling Work: Girly 00's Slumber Party Editorial

I posted behind the scenes from this shoot a couple weeks ago, as I had said (I think in a comment) we had decided not to submit this, because Chelsea (the photographer) is pretty new and has just moved to LA and is still building her portfolio and trying things out... To be honest, Chelsea is special (It's not like my shit don't stink but at this point if I'm going to work with creatively with a photographer, ie on my own time it's not usually with super new-ish photographer, but like I said Chelsea is really really special, she has so so so so much raw talent it's almost eerie (but in a completely awesome way!) Her and I are planning some other fun stuff that I'm pretty excited about! ahhh! But yeah, I LOVED this shoot! Let me know what you think! I love when you guys comment btw! :)





  




 (My arm/ big head made the final edit! haha)







 Photographer Chelsea Wise
Model Remy Fox
Makeup & Hair Meagan Brown
Stylist Cara Bloom (me)

2 comments:

Lindwormmm said...

Love how colourful these pictures are!! This party looks like a super fun one :D
And the stickers!! They must be my favourite part <3 <3 <3

Viva La DIY said...

Looks like so much fun! Love the aesthetic ;)

♡ Dulce