Thursday, August 06, 2015

COLLAGES

Heyyyy! :)
So I've been super into making collages and weirdo subjective art stuff recently. I find it therapeutic and just really fun. It's cool to create something out of nothing, it gives me the feels when I have this blank space in thin air and then BAM my brain and heart created this new sparkly, vibrant, artsy thing, haha.
Childhood Candy Collage 
Close up
Hilary Duff 
(My friend Ken said I made her look like Rick James, LMFAO cause' it's true.
Based on this fuckboi that I know from a few years ago who called me recently after like 2 years and the dialog went as followed;
((ring ring))
"Hello"
"Hey Cara, it's Matt."
"Oh hey. Wait, Matt who?"
"Matt _________"
"Oh shit, what do you want?"
"I just wanted to see you. Do you want to come over to cuddle and watch a movie?"
"No Thanks, I'm not horny"
((click))
Spice Girls Glitter Collage
JTT 4 Everrrr
My So Called Life is one of the most brilliant shows ever, definitely one of my favorites of all time. BTW not that I'm complaining, but why the fuck does Jared Leto not age!?
Haha, nuff said. 
Urban Legends tho ;)
My dream life consists of a world where I'm a polygamist and married to Luke Perry as Dylan Mckay, Jonathan Taylor Thomas (of course, duh!) and Jason Behr who played the main character on the show Rosewell. 
This is what I said about this one when I posted it on Insta;
"There's a long story associated with this, but I'll give you the very abridged version; #youwillgetthebarbiedreamhouse is an on going joke within my immediate family that dates back to like 1987-ish. Although in present times it's become a metaphor for my dreams/wishes; all the things I want out of my life... It's an affirmation that I repeat to myself several times a day so I don't lose sight of my goals. #iwillgetthebarbiedreamhouse" 

Hope you guys are having an amazing week! I'll post some new styling work and recent DIY projects soon! 
xx

3 comments:

Viva La DIY said...

So much creativity! Love, love, love!!
Oh JTT, my sister was obsessed w/ him and I called dibs on him so he was all hers. My childhood heart throb was Leo Dicaprio & Aaron Carter, but my sister liked them too so we had to share :)

♡ Dulce

Cara said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Leo for sure! Aaron Carter ironically maybe..sadly enough he was after my time... (even though he probably just played/looked younger on Lizzie McGuire and is probably like exactly my same age LOL- I know Hilary Duff is my age...so I assume he probably is too)...I'm actually going to Google his age, because now I'm curious,haha.

Cara said...

Wait okay never mind, Google has spoken: Hilary Duff AND Aaron Carter are both 3 years younger than me. LOL. It seems like pshhh now, but in high school it's like "are you kidding me? no way, would that everrrr happen" haha