Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Be Art..

Anything can be art if you believe it is..











Sorry that I haven't been posting as much this month. I got super busy wave; a combination of styling/designing and personal stuff, all good things! Yay. I've really missed posting and keeping the blog super updated though, so I'm going to try to not make this whole "sporadic posting only" become a thing. Thank you guys for staying loyal and patient, really means a lot! 
Hope you all have an amazing hump day! ;) 

4 comments:

Viva La DIY said...

LOVE, so much inspiration!!

♡ Dulce

Cara said...

Thanks Dulce!!!!!! <3

Lindwormmm said...

I love your instagram account so much!
Also I found your tumblr 2 years ago (?) and it was so lovely to scroll through it every time I was bored at school :'D
<3 Totally agree with Dulce, so much inspiration! So, thank you!! <3

Cara said...

AWWW!! Linda, thanks babe! much love!