Saturday, June 27, 2015

Solid evidence of why I'm not crazy for strongly preferring the Kids(girls 7-14) section over any other department at Target: PART II

For those of you who are new (or joining "us" for the first time) I have this ongoing obsession/theory about kiddie clothes being WAY cuter and more fashionable than most items sold in adult/juniors stores/departments. If the "Part II" thing seems confusing check out this post I made from the beginning of January. That should clear things up a little... Okay cool, now that were all caught up! I went to Target today and spent like over an hour shopping in the girls (7-14) kiddie department. I never even glanced (let alone went into) the woman's department, haha. I love most kiddie stores/sections but Target's specifically is consistently amazing. The stuff they have is just sooo kawaii and fun. As far as sizes go I wear a girls XL at Target and I'm a Medium in adult clothes...  I have a butt and hips so I can do jeans there, but I can wear all the tops (I actually sometimes can do just a Large instead of XL in their graphic tees) leggings, skirts, dresses. You'd be shocked how big some kids clothing lines run (I know I totally was!) Here are a bunch of my favorite items that they have there right now. 
Watermelon, Pineapple and Ice Cream Cone Headbands 

Unicorn One Piece Swim Suit (or Bodysuit)
Pink Zebra Dress
(I'm purposely not posting a pic of the entire dress out of protest, because as cute as the fabric is the cut/style of the dress really wasn't that impressive)
Seahorse Tee

Butterfly Dress with Peterpan Collar 
(Really loved this!)
Tinkerbell Tee
My Little Pony Socks
My Little Pony Romper
(I was so beyond stoked that this turned out to be a romper because at first glance I thought it was a dress. It's way cuter as a romper)
Pastel Unicorn Socks
 Little Mermaid Tutu Dress
 Little Mermaid Tee 1
Little Mermaid Tee 2

Rainbow Bikini 
Pink Flamingo Tee

Rainbow Tie Dye One Piece Swimsuit (Or Bodysuit)
Ninja Turtles Tee

Blue Rainbow Chevron Boob One Piece Swimsuit 
Blue Sheer Flamingo Button-up Blouse 
Donut Mini Backpack 
Watermelon Bikini top (or sleeveless crop top)

That's all I got! Thanks for reading guys and I hope you are all enjoying your weekend! 
xx

4 comments:

Lindwormmm said...

Yes! Kids' clothing is so much cuter ;___; <3
I'm happy that I can fit in some of their sizes too. I just wish I had tiny feet ;)

Cara said...

Linda- Right!? Me too! I'm almost in kids shoes though I just miss the cut off (I'm a size 6)

Marlena said...

omg YES! the target girls department is my fave. <3 I always find a ton of gems when I browse through there. I'm definitely gonna have to keep an eye out for those unicorn socks next time I go! *o*

Viva La DIY said...

Same here, my bottom half is about a size larger than my top half. Either way, the perks of being petite :)

♡ Dulce
Viva La DIY