Friday, June 05, 2015

Current Obsession: Kuccia's Spring/Summer 15' Collection

Kuccia is a UK brand started by Soraya Goggin that celebrates individually. Soraya started making clothing to sell on the street at 20 years old while she was interning at the BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation) and needed the extra money. The whole thing ended taking on a mind of it's own and eventually became a full on brand. One of the coolest things about Kuccia is that on top of each standard collection, there is also a Limited Edition collection where every piece is completely unique. Basically, if you hate when you show up somewhere and another chick is wearing the same outfit; you'll never ever have this problem with Kuccia's Limited Edition stuff. No two things the same! Bam! How awesome is that? (info source) Dumb irrelevant personal side story: A close friend of mine (and ex-roommate) came home one day to our old apartment really really pissed off. I asked her what was wrong and she said "Some bitch at work was wearing the same outfit as me today, she always copies me!" Looking back I probably should have displayed more empathy, but instead I spit laughed my water and was like "dude, come on; you work at a full nude strip club..every employee including her is wearing your outfit everyday." 
Anyhow... 
Here are my favorites from Kuccia's Spring/Summer collection:







No comments: