Thursday, April 30, 2015

CURRENT OBSESSION: Minga London

I came across Minga London on Instagram (like it seems I do with a lot of my favorite designers/shops/artists) Minga's vibe is very youthful and fun. If you love Tumblr and follow internet trends, you'll be in heaven. As far as their tops go, seem to have something for everyone.I chose pink/girlie colors for my picture examples(below) but all they're tees/crop tops/sweaters-(or "jumpers" as they call them, because they are a UK brand) come in an assortment of colors. So if girly girl stuff isn't your thing, don't sweat it- you have options! Here are some of my personal favorites I selected off their website. 

RAINBOW STRIPES BODY/SWIMSUIT

BAD GALS DONT CRY BRA TOP

SUSHI CO-ORD

TIE DYE BODY/SWIMSUIT

WATERMELON OVERSIZED SWEATER

BABE UNITARD

DONT TOUCH MY PHONE HALTER TOP

UNICORN CO-ORD

SLUT SWEATER

PINK MERMAID BODY/SWIMSUIT


MINGA'S INFO

No comments: