Monday, March 02, 2015

Styling Work: SNOW QUEEN/ ALL THAT GLITTERS/ SPLASH

A couple years Viktorija Pashuta approached me with a concept. She had several headdresses that Rachel Sigmon had made and shipped to her from Alaska to do an editorial with. Viktorija gave me a list of some designers to reference as inspiration and then said "we're shooting on Monday" (it was Thursday afternoon, which gave me basically 3 days) I contacted Fashions Forward Showroom in Downtown LA and they were amazing and allowed me to pull. I pulled dresses from two extremely talented designers (Elena Perseil  and Olena Dats) The editorial was published in 3 different magazines (PAF Magazine, Orlando Style Magazine and Unleash'd Magazine.



Dress by Elena Perseil

Dress by Elena Perseil

Dress by Elena Perseil

Dress by Elena Perseil

Dresses by 
Dress by Olena Dats
Dress by Olena Dats

Dress by Olena Dats



Photographed by Viktorija Pashuta
Photography Assistant: Mariusz Jeglinski
Model: Asia Lee Henry (w/ No Ties)
Makeup by Jeff Jones 
Hair by Traci Garrett
Stylist: Cara Bloom
Dresses by Elena Perseil & 
Olena Dats
Headdresses by Rachel Sigmon



No comments: