Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Lisa Frank DIY Bustier/Bralet

I made a Lisa Frank Bustier/Bralet inspired by the corset worn by Charlotte Free for Jeremy Scott Fall 2012. I started it this morning around 7am and finished it around 3pm-ish. It's not for anything specific and to be honest I'm not really sure why I made it (except just to see if I could do it.)The bralet is fully functional (it can definitely be worn!) it's not just to look at or one of those pieces that you can't actually wear (or touch or breathe on...lol) it's not fragile.


8 comments:

Viva La DIY said...

Impressive, seriously admiring this so much!!
♡ Dulce

Cara said...

Awe!Thanks babe!

Megan Simonson said...

This is... amazing. I need to know how you did this!! I would love to use that in a photo shoot sooo badly.

Lindwormmm said...

WOW that's awesome! Simple but sooo intelligent. Great job <3 :D

Susan Dollparts said...

ohhhh wow, i love it!!!! it looka SO cool. can you actually wash it though? really wanna know how u did it :D xx

dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

Cara said...

Megan & Lindwormmmm- Thanks ladies! xx
Susan- it would have to be hand washed or dry cleaned

Kaitlyn Clement said...

how did you keep them on, modge podge?

Kmtowner said...

Can you please describe how u made this? I'm trying to make a costume and it would be so helpful