Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Shawnee Kawaii Girl

I had a shoot that I styled with photographer Kelsea Holder, makeup artist and hair stylist Joyce Castaneda and model Shawnee Badger. The concept of the editorial was "wild 90s." It was never published but it's still one of my favorite shoots ever. I started doing this thing.. haha..where I would re-edit the final the pics and bts pics from the shoot with a kawaii vibe. It drive Kelsea crazy because she's like "but but I spent dayssss and hourrrrs editing those already!!" Shawnee and I are close, so she loves it and Joyce, well she;s just indifferent about the whole thing. I wanted to share some these re-edits I've done because I think they're fun.










2 comments:

Rebecca Turner said...

Looks like it was a very fun shoot! Very 90's! :)
Rebecca // rebeccamariee.blogspot.com xx

Cara said...

Haha, very! Thanks for your comment Rebecca! Love your blog xx