Thursday, February 12, 2015

INSTAGRAM RECENTLY

I know I know but the title was either this or "even morrrrree recent Instagram posts!" I'm confident in my choice so lets proceed... 

Princess Aurora feet/shoe selfie.

I bought the 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer" 90s movie on VHS for $3 last week and to celebrate I made this pic. (added the quote and the cute border)

I bought this because I thought it was pretty (additionally who can resist body glitter?!)
Fried egg candy from my exciting trip to the local ghetto mall.

My kawaii nightstand 

Mixed tape of Early (pre-shaved head era) Britney songs 

My Pink Kitty Cat "Boobs" Messenger Bag (I swear that I'm an adult)

The dresser in my room (decorated in stickers, of course..)

If you want to come chillax with me on Instagram my username is 

No comments: