Monday, January 19, 2015

RAINBOW GIRL

I love me some rainbow..

DIY-ed this pipcleaner / pom pom rainbow headband.

Rainbow lipstick display I saw while shopping at Daiso.

Just some daily essentials (including my Lisa Frank rainbow t-shirt).

Rainbow sequins for crafts and sewing.

Took this when I played Candyland (the original 80s version!!) with my shrink last week.

Rainbow sequin unicorn backpack that I saw while shopping at Claires in the mall a few weeks ago.

My rainbow 'Daddy's Girl' necklace (very 90s tween!).

Rainbow "Mermaid Glitter Bracelets... I promise you(all of you) that I have never been to rave in my life.

9 comments:

Viva La DIY said...

*heart eyes* @ the rainbow lipstick (pretty much everything else too)!
♡ Dulce

Contagious Pixie said...

That rainbow lipstick is Femme by Kleancolor. I bought a sparkly indigo one and I love it! It actually wears fairly well for having bought it from a dollar store. The color I got is Sealed Secret... looks like this: http://images.brandretailers.com/10dollarmall/assets/products/254896/large/img-0637.jpg

Cara said...

Viva-!!! thank you~!!!!
Contagious Pixie- Wow totally does! So crazy! Daiso is like a Japanese dollar store, they are popping up everywhere in Socal!!!

Contagious Pixie said...

Jealous! We don't have anything like that in Canada...

Cara said...

But you guys have really lax marijuana laws! So it's all a trade off, right?? :P

Contagious Pixie said...

Well then I'll trade places with ya, haha. It doesn't benefit me. I don't smoke. XD

Cara said...

...actually I don't either. lol, but I don't know a lot about Canada :/

Contagious Pixie said...

Baha, that's ok. From a lot of the people I've spoken with, you guys learn nothing about us in school... where as most of our units throughout school are all on the U.S. and its history. But our history isn't all that riveting anyways. We have more relaxed laws in general, so that's a bonus?

Cara said...

Americans just innately have this delusion of grandeur :/ Other countries hate us, and I totally do not blame them one bit.