Wednesday, January 07, 2015

My inner tween is crying: DELIAS IS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS :'(

Being (looks around, speaks in much lower inconspicuous voice) 30, I remember DELIAS vividly. I wanted everything, couldn't fit in anything (I was super beyond small for my age) Had permission to order nothing, and loved everything about it infinitely. Delias was my 90s pre teen wet dream and now, 15 years later it is about to be no more. Delias is going out of business :'( This is tribute post (pictures via Pinterest) of our happiest Delias catalog memories. 

















You had an amazing run D(elias), proud of you (and you should be proud of yourselves)
Love and happy juju to everyone in the Delias Family 
xo

2 comments:

Viva La DIY said...

Oh no, for the love of nostalgia... at least the memories of remains. :]
♡ Dulce

Cara said...

I knnnnnow! And Wetseal is going under toooo!!! I saw a post by SEVENTEEN MAG on FB about how Weteal filed for Bankruptcy like a month apart from Delias! Can't say I'm totally shocked though..